Sowing Atheism Summary

BRIEF CHAPTER SUMMARY OF
SOWING ATHEISM: The National Academy of Sciences’ Sinister Scheme to Teach Our Children They’re
Descended from Reptiles
By Robert Bowie Johnson, Jr.

CHAPTER 1: THE ATHEISTS’ NEST

Evo-atheists (evolutionist-atheists) dominate the hierarchy of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS). They boast that 85% of their members reject God, and demand to know why the other 15% don’t.

CHAPTER 2: THE THEFT OF TRUE SCIENCE

The atheistic hierarchy at the NAS has arbitrarily excluded the scientifically valid design hypothesis (creation hypothesis, God hypothesis) in favor of their own materialistic speculation that they insist on calling, without the requisite evidence, a “theory” and even a “fact.” Natural “selection,” their be-all and do-all of evolution, turns out to be nothing more than an overworked figure of speech (a metaphor and a personification).

CHAPTER 3: PHILOSOPHY AND EMPTY SEDUCTION: THE EMPTINESS

Out of the two million or so species alive on this planet, the NAS cannot pick one (an anchovy, a pine tree, a polar bear, a bluebird, or anything else) and identify the species from which it allegedly evolved. They cannot explain how the sexes allegedly evolved, the documented efforts of The Washington Post and Nature magazine to falsify evidence for it notwithstanding. Further, the NAS admits that they do not have a “plausible hypothesis” for the chemical origin of life.

CHAPTER 4: PHILOSOPHY AND EMPTY SEDUCTION: THE SEDUCTION, PART I

Absent actual evidence for speciation, for the evolution of the sexes, and for the chemical origin of life, the NAS resorts to seduction. Their deceptive techniques include: authoritative repetitive false affirmations, disguised tautologies, authoritative obfuscations, baiting and switching, and slapping “sciency” lipstick on their no-evidence pig.

CHAPTER 5: PHILOSOPHY AND EMPTY SEDUCTION: THE SEDUCTION, PART II

The NAS uses atheist professor, Michael Zimmerman, to round up thousands of apostate Christian ministers (i. e., unbelievers) to function as “religious” witnesses for evolution in front of school boards, parents, and the media.

CHAPTER 6: PHILOSOPHY AND EMPTY SEDUCTION: THE PHILOSOPHY

Instead of welcoming an open-ended search for truth in nature, the NAS insists upon a closed materialistic philosophy of science with roots in the ancient philosophical enchantments (Gk. = epodai) of Sokrates. In that they cannot tell the difference between saying something is true and proving it is true, they reveal themselves to be incompetent as scientists.

CHAPTER 7: VIOLATING THE FIRST AMENDMENT: RELIGION

The spontaneous chemical generation of life from matter, the evolution of the sexes, and speciation have never been observed or proven, yet evo-atheists share an unshakable belief in all three. The atheistic NAS foists its evolutionism on our children, not because it is true or proven, but because it is their mal-angelical faith. Thus, their relentless proselytizing in our public schools violates the freedom of religion clause in the First Amendment the U.S. Constitution.

CHAPTER 8: VIOLATING THE FIRST AMENDMENT: FREE SPEECH

The widespread efforts of the NAS to suppress criticism and free thought in science is reminiscent in many particulars of the successful effort of the government welfare industry to ban a controversial board game in the 1980s.

CHAPTER 9: THE FORBIDDEN THEORY OF ANCIENT GREEK ART

The pall of evo-atheism has so darkened the comprehension of academics that they are unable to accept or even evaluate any evidence in any field that contradicts their own belief that they themselves evolved over hundreds of millions of years by chance from worms. Especially taboo is any evidence from ancient art or literature that tends to validate the Genesis account of human origins. The author’s analysis of the Parthenon sculptures and Greek vase-paintings is a case in point.
_______

www.solvinglight.com RBowieJ@comcast.net

Tags:

Comments are closed.